Security by Design
We are committed to providing appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your data. As such, we take reasonable steps to do so, including internally maintaining technical and organizational systems that help safeguard and secure the information we collect, prevent unauthorized access, protect data integrity and accuracy, and confirm the proper use of information. Where we use third-parties to process or store your data, we choose providers that also have thorough security measures in place and that provide at least as much assurance and compliance as we do.
Nevertheless, no method of electronic transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Due to the inherent risk involved in the use of the internet, we cannot guarantee nor provide any assurances that SWISSS will be able to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to our information systems or your identifiable information (e.g. as access by hackers to our Site, servers, etc.), that loss, misuse, or alteration of any information will not occur, or that this Site is or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You should always use commercially recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses and other harmful components from any download.
To the extent that we experience any unauthorized access of our systems or other breach of our
data, we will notify the appropriate authorities as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Identifiable Information We Collect & Use
Information collected through our Site: We may collect, store, and share personally identifiable information about you that you voluntarily submit to us on the Site. Such information may include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, company name, and other similar information that may specifically identify you. This includes any information submitted
to us through our contact form on our home page or any other forms used to contact us, download information, otherwise subscribe to our services, etc.
We, or our, servers may also collect general, internet-user information that uniquely identifies the user, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, location data, or other information that identifies the computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device you use to access this Site.
We will generally use such information submitted by you or collected by us on our Site to:
- Operate and improve our Site or implement future Sites
- Send responsible marketing and communications about our services
- Contact you in connection with your requests for information or our services
- Fulfill your requests for or engage to provide you with SWISSS products or services
- Engage in market research or project planning
- Troubleshoot problems or protect against errors, fraud, or other criminal activity
- Comply with the law, protect or defend our rights or the rights of other users of our Site, or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety
- Further our legitimate business interests
- Otherwise with your express consent Information collected during our provision of services: We may also collect, store, and share personally identifiable information about you that you submit to us during your use of our services, including during your use of any software provided as a part of the SWISSS Software Suite. Such information may include your image, voice, name, email address, phone number, physical address, company name, and other similar information that may specifically identify you. We will generally use such information submitted by you or collected by us during our provision of services to:
- Provide services under the agreement between SWISSS and you, in accordance with the terms of any such agreement
- Operate and improve our services
- Send responsible marketing and communications about our services
- Further our legitimate business interests
- Otherwise with your express consent Information shared with third parties:SWISSS uses certain third parties to operate our Site or provide the products or services that you may request. To the extent that this Site or your agreement with SWISSS utilizes such third parties, the privacy practices of those third parties will govern the use of your information. SWISSS is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. We do not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information with non-affiliated companies or individuals except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission or authorization, or under the following circumstances:
Where allowed by law, we may provide information to trusted companies or individuals who work on behalf of or with SWISSS under confidentiality agreements, business engagement agreements, or other similar contracts. These companies and individuals may use your personal information to help SWISSS achieve its business goals, communicate with you, ensure this Site remains functional and operational, etc. As such, we generally strive to ensure such other companies or individuals provide the same measure of safety and protection as SWISSS.
We also may access and/or disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, as required by courts, administrative agencies, or otherwise required by law, and to the extent necessary to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation, the rules or policies of this Site, the rights of third parties, or to investigate any suspected conduct which SWISSS deems improper.
Finally, we may transfer any information, including personally identifiable information, to our successors in business who may take control of our Site assets.
We also utilize regular third-party providers to operate our Site or to provide SWISSS services. As of the effective date of this Policy, we use the following third parties to host or otherwise process the data collected by us:
Third-party software included in the SWISSS Software Suite ● Refer to your specific agreement with SWISSS.
● Website hosting.
● Email communication.
Less Annoying CRM
- CRM software used to collect client and prospective client information and email communications.
Control of Your Information
To ensure the privacy and protection of your personally identifiable information, we leave control over your personal data in your hands. Depending on the laws and regulations of your country, state, or other jurisdiction, you may request that we:
- Explain to you the manner in which we use your personal information
- Provide a copy of any information we have collected about you or that you have provided to us
- Delete any of your personal information
- Correct or otherwise amend your personal information
Note, if you have disabled cookies or refuse to accept cookies, some features of this Site may not be accessible.
Protection of Children
This Site is not intended for users under the age of 13, and we have no intention of collecting and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Persons under the age of 18 who access this Site should consult with their parent or guardian about the use of this Site. If a parent or guardian discovers that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us immediately at [email protected] with a request marked “Privacy – Underage Use of Website” in order to delete any information submitted by the child from our system. SWISSS will use reasonable efforts to delete this personally identifiable information.
We operate this Site in the United States and in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the United States. You acknowledge and permit that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States if you are accessing this Site outside of the United States. By using this Site, including providing SWISSS with any information, and unless otherwise prohibited by law or regulation, you (a) acknowledge that this Site is subject to the laws, rules, and regulations of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories.
European Union Visitors
In some instances, we may also be acting as a data processor in conjunction with data you provide to us as a data controller. To the extent that we act as a data processor, this document, along with any other incorporated documents, constitutes the contract between us. We will only process the data you provide to us based on your instructions and with the goal of keeping the data subject’s data secure and private.
In addition, we will only transfer your data to our U.S. location or other third-party processors outside the EU to the extent such transfer is allowed under the GDPR, and in accordance with its provisions. You can find a list of the third parties we use to process such information above, along with links to the privacy agreements of those third parties.
While we strive to provide all individuals and entities on whom we possess data with the highest possible degree of control over their data, you may have additional data protection rights under the GDPR that are not specifically listed here. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, should you believe that we are not collecting or storing your data in a manner compliant with the GDPR.
If you desire information about, or to exercise your rights under the GDPR, such as the specific uses for which we store it or what data we store you may make such requests by contacting us at [email protected], or otherwise via the information located below. For all such requests, please include the phrase “EU Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request if made by email, or in the header of your letter if made by mail. You must also include information by which we can verify your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email. We will review such requests when received and respond in a reasonable time with a determination of our responsibilities.
In some instances, we may also be providing services in conjunction with a third party that is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If applicable, the CCPA may grant to you certain rights related to your personal data, including:
- The right to access to your personal data in a useable format
- The right to request that any data collected be deleted
- The right to disclosure of the categories, sources, purposes, and specifics of personal data collected, used, sold, or otherwise disclosed by us
- The right to disclosure of the third parties with whom personal data is shared
- The right to details on any sales of your personal data
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data
- The right to not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your rights conferred by the CCPA
While we strive to provide all individuals and entities on whom we possess data with the highest possible degree of transparency and control over their data, you may have additional data protection rights under the CCPA that are not specifically listed here. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority, should you believe that we are not collecting or storing your data in a manner compliant with the CCPA. If you desire information about, or to exercise your rights under the CCPA, such as the specific uses for which we store it or what data we store, you may make such requests by contacting us at [email protected], or otherwise via the information located below. For all such requests, please include the phrase “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your request if made by email, or in the header of your letter if made by mail. You must also include information by which we can verify your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email. We will review such requests when received and respond within a reasonable time,
and in all instances will confirm receipt of your request within ten days, with a determination of our responsibilities. If you desire to do so, you may also designate an authorized agent who may make such requests on your behalf by contacting us in the same manner, and providing us with information by which we can verify the identity of the agent, including the agent’s name, address, phone number, and email.
SWISSS does not knowingly sell the personal data of minors under the age of 16 years old.
Consent to Updated Privacy Policies
without notice to you, and any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the
by mail at:
Kitchen Equipment Solutions, LLC
21858 Addington Blvd
Rocky River Oh 44116
or by phone at: